Thursday, March 31, 2011

Baseball on the Rise

I had a rather incredulous experience yesternight. I was amidst a dream, a shitting dream, though the focus had little to do with the action of shitting. No, it had more to do with the clean up, THE WIPE. But what was most troublesome, or incredible, depending on your intrigue, was I never seemed to get it all. So there I am, dreaming I'm done shitting, and each wipe has more sticky, smeared shit upon it than the last. I must've wiped about five times, which may not be all that crazy to some shitters. They may suppose I'm either not special, or too special. But those images were on my mind for the rest of the REAL morning, so while I could say I had a rather shitty morning, it wasn't all that bad. It was amusing and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment