Sunday, April 5, 2009

Kidnapping Some Really Nice Kids

I raise eskimo children in my basement. We pour water in the sink and pretend to ice fish. Sometimes, they want to go outside, but I don't think it's such a good idea, not in April at least.

Last week one of the girls asked me if any polar bears were around. I told her not to ask questions because it made me angry. She knew I was kidding because I was grinning, and we laughed for a few minutes before I told her there weren't any here in the city. By then I think she already knew the answer though.

My goal is to see if the eskimos survive. It's refridgerated down there so I'm optomistic.

2 comments:

  1. An inquiry: how much do you sell your eskimos for? I'm thinking about having a chili party, and having eskimos there would be an funny twist. If they know any party tricks or have any general knowledge in mechanics, that would be highly appreciated.

    And do you have any Mexican Jew lesbian eskimos, preferably with dwarf-like characteristics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I have are eskimos. They do have dwarf-like qualities though. While it would be fun to mix Mexican's and eskimos, I don't think we have enough Lego's.

    Gallon of toothpaste or your best offer...

    ReplyDelete